Today is my 29th b-day and it will be forever now. I can't go over to the dark side of 30 quite yet. Ha! Jon made my day very special which was glorious. He finally has realized the last couple years (we have been together 7 1/2 yrs) b-days are a BIG deal to me. So he did well. He of course got me a yummy ice cream cake from Brusters. It is our tradition to get each other an ice cream cake. But we realized we did not have candles other then the one from E's b-day that was a 3. And no three was going to be on that cake. So they sang and I pretended to blow out the candles. I know there are some around here but who knows where. Anyway, thanks to all who called to wish me a great b-day. It was fun and relaxing. Yesterday Jon told Easton it was going to be Mommy's b-day tomorrow and I asked, "How old will Mommy be?" E said, "Very old." We had a laugh.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
29 years of life
Today is my 29th b-day and it will be forever now. I can't go over to the dark side of 30 quite yet. Ha! Jon made my day very special which was glorious. He finally has realized the last couple years (we have been together 7 1/2 yrs) b-days are a BIG deal to me. So he did well. He of course got me a yummy ice cream cake from Brusters. It is our tradition to get each other an ice cream cake. But we realized we did not have candles other then the one from E's b-day that was a 3. And no three was going to be on that cake. So they sang and I pretended to blow out the candles. I know there are some around here but who knows where. Anyway, thanks to all who called to wish me a great b-day. It was fun and relaxing. Yesterday Jon told Easton it was going to be Mommy's b-day tomorrow and I asked, "How old will Mommy be?" E said, "Very old." We had a laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Cute hair!!!
Thks Mel. I chopped it off!!
Happy belated birthday! You look tan girl!
Post a Comment