Sunday, September 28, 2008
Do you ever?
Do you ever look through pictures of your kids and wonder where has the time gone, or say to yourself man they have grown so much? Well, I just had that moment. (I experience it a lot but sometimes it makes me emotional, like now) I realized my baby girl is growing into a little girl. She will always be my baby though. I look at how much she has changed over the last year. Man there are days I miss her as a snugly baby. Then I look at Easton's pictures or recently just dress him and think those pants are so short. You must be growing. My boy is growing into a young boy. So curious and so interested in the world around him. A giant sponge just taking it in and spouting out all he knows. I am so blessed by these 2 precious kids. I am so thankful that God gave them to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment