Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday Pics

The day started with my early b-day present from Jon. Time by myself on the beach...Priceless. The best gift that no money can buy. I love my kids trust me but there is nothing like having a break. I read, laid out and relaxed. Thanks Jon for taking the kids to the pool and giving me a break. It rained later so the kids had to come in. Bummer for them as they love to swim. So we played the wii. Which is still fun. We finished the day off playing bingo with some of the other people at the resort. Between Jon, E and I. We won 4 games. YEAH!
Relaxing...
My view for a few hours


This is what happens when you leave 2 children to play for a few minutes by themselves. Hilarious.
" I am a little cold."
Bathing beauties. They love taking baths in the Jacuzzi tub.

1 comment:

Ryan and Melanie said...

Happy Birthday! Time alone is precious!!!!