There are turtles and an alligator in the wetland beside our condo. We have seen lots of turtles but no alligator. There is a bridge over it and it is fun to try to find the alligator. Everytime we cross the bridge and if we get ahead of Easton a little. He says, "Wait guys," I think he thinks that gator will eat him up.
Here they are. Thanks Makenlee but sorry turtles we don't have any food.
We played pretty much all day at the pool. We all had a blast. I am surprised we are not raisins or water logged. There are 2 really nice pools here. One has a graduated entry that is a kiddie pool then it goes into the regular pool. The other is normal with steps. I like the kiddie one better as the kids can touch and splash around.





1 comment:
Looks like you guys are having a blast! Have you been to Charleston, yet?
Post a Comment