I could not resist taking a pic of these 2 cute lil butts!! That is the new thing since going to the beach they take a bath like this laying on their tummies splashing away. Which tonight it was an interesting bath. E says, "Mommy, Makenlee does not have a peanut." I said, "What are you talking about?" First of all I knew what he was trying to say and I had never heard him call it that. He normally calls it for what it is. Then he points and starts to reach for my baby girls privates. I said, "NO, E. Makenlee has a vagina." He said, "Oh!!" We have had this convo before about our private parts and what they are called so he knows. Needless to say communal bath might have ended tonight. We will see if it happens again.
First of all you may not see this picture for very long. At least till Jon sees it and says, "Get that picture of my boy off the blog." Anyway I bought these for M at the Dollar store today for dress up. E found the bag tonight and I hear him say, "Here comes tinker bell." As he is dancing across the living room. He loves Peter Pan (b/c of the pirates of course) so I think that is where he saw tinker bell the fairy. Too funny!!!
Makenlee has turned into Linus.
Lately since she has been attached to her paci's she has also been attached to her silky's too. So she walks around with them or dragging them until I can get a hold of them. Luckily it is only at home or in the car.





5 comments:
Melissa!
Of course I remember you. Who can forget the girl with all the shoes in her senior portrait?
Maybe one day we'll meet up being that we only live a few hours away. Don't you love Tennessee? We are so looking forward to the beautiful fall colors. Cali just can't compare. Good to hear from you!
Linus!! That's funny!!
Aly,
Where do you live? Yes I love fall now after being here.
MELISSA,
Wow, it's been so long. You look great. your kids!...they are adorable. I love being married. We just hit our 2 years. Phil is good, married to a wonderful girl named April. My parents are good too, same good ol' sunrise crew. Doug and I live on Coronado Island in San Diego...he just graduated from San Diego State and is applying for his masters. I work at the Hotel Del Coronado as an Esthetician. We are lovin' life! I dont have facebook. Just our blog. Keep in touch!
I have a lot of blog entries to catch up on from you. We just got back from vacation (minus Sean).
Love the tan booties! They have good skin. They look like little beach bums. You'll have to give me tips on how to handle the privates conversation when Luke reaches that age. Must be interesting.
Post a Comment