Friday, March 27, 2009

Reading my blog

Somebody from Canada and someone in Sweden read my blog...I don't know anyone in those countries... So if you are reading this and you live there tell me how you found my lil blog. Also there are others that blog stalk me from other people's blogs. Don't make me call you out and say what blogs you came from....HA!!!

So tell me how you found this and why you like to look at it every single day. I know what city and state you are in and I know which blog you came from. There are no secrets here I just don't know maybe we do know each other or maybe you are just fascinated by my wild life. So tell me who you are and why you love my blog to look at daily and then maybe I will blog stalk you...

Please come out of hiding!!!

I just love to know who my readers are.

8 comments:

The Wietholder's said...

I will be the first to come out. My name is Trish (wietholder wherabouts)...I arrived at your blog from a friend of a friend. My friend Kate (Danko Family Scoop) is friends with the Girberts. I enjoy reading your blog because I have a 2 year old and am always looking for parenting ideas.

Krista said...

well, you know I do! but I thought I'd comment anyway! Hope you're having a good day!

Krista said...

Oh...& if people don't have a blogger ID, they can't tell you b/c your comments don't allow for anonymous comments. Just an FYI.

Jon and Melissa said...

Cool Trish...Well, I am glad I can help ya w/ tips...When was your lil one born and where do you live? M will be 2 on 4/21.I do not know the Danko's. But I do know Leah Girbert.
Krista, I know who you are silly!!!! I am now allowing anonymous comments.

Grandpa and Grammie said...

I will admit... I check out your blog mostly everyday...I can not stay "invisible" any longer....ha!
We can never get enough of the grandkids.

Love,

Dad & Mom

Kimberly said...

I read your blog too! :)

Eli's Lids said...

This is that thing you were telling me about! Can you email me the info sometime?

rachael said...

I'm in OC, so not out of the country :)