Sunday, March 15, 2009

Disneyland fun....

We went w/ Grammie and Grandpa to Disneyland. Here are a few pictures. The hotels "so called" high speed Internet is soooooo SLOW!!! So I only have the patience to upload a few....LOTS more to come....This is just a lil teaser.
In the Dumbo photo opp...

So happy to be at Disney and meeting her idol, Minnie!!! J/K!

Easton and Peter Pan....His idol. J/K!!

4 comments:

cherimarie said...

I bet you had fun in California! So what are your next steps? Nothing has panned out for us yet but I'm still holding the faith!

Ryan and Melanie said...

Ahh grea pics. I can't wait to see more! I couldn't believe my luck...I am bummed that we couldn't meet up. I hope you all had a great time! :)

Eli's Lids said...

Love the disney outfit!! This is the one you told me about right?

Jon and Melissa said...

KN, yep, the shirt and pant outfit was the one I told you about....