Sunday, March 08, 2009

Everybody Loves a Bargain...E.L.F Cosmetics $1 each!

This is the real thing. I just placed an order myself. Thanks Sunny. ;)


Nordstrom is changing the logo on their makeup, so they're selling everything for $1!!! The make-up line e.l.f.(eyes-lips-face) has been bought out by Nordstrom and will be re-packaged with the Nordstrom name on it. They are getting rid of the entire make up in ELF packaging. They are selling everything for $1. You do have to pay shipping. They have everything - powder, mascara, lipstick, brushes & cases, nail polish, lotions, you name it -it's there.

The website is : > http://www.eyeslipsface.com/shop.asp

When you check out there is a space for a coupon code. Use CAROLINA and save an additional $7.50 if your order is over $15.00.

2 comments:

Megger said...

Check Snopes. This isn't true! The cosmetics are always $1, and the coupon code always works.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/nothing/elfcosmetics.asp

Jon and Melissa said...

so is it a scam or is the makeup legit? Kimberly and I both ordered some. I got email saying it shipped but is is CR*P?