
I have been praying for Stellan for days now. Check him out here. http://www.mycharmingkids.net/. You can read all about him and the family.
Just a little background he had SVT while in utero and the Dr.'s pretty much said he would die....Horrid!! But we serve a HUGE God he miraculously healed him and he was born healthy and strong. Baffling Dr.'s. But now it is back. I believe he is around 6 months old.
This precious boy is in SVT (Supraventricular Tachycardia). I had this while I was pregnant with Makenlee. It is very scary while pregnant. But just as scary when it is happening to your precious baby. I am praying God heals this boy just as he healed me when Makenlee was 5 weeks old and I went in to have surgery. Jesus healed my heart before the Dr. could do the ablation. Surgery is not the wisest option for this baby b/c it is very difficult on a small heart.
Pray Pray Pray for Stellan.





No comments:
Post a Comment