Thursday, July 17, 2008
We are home....
We got back yesterday early afternoon from WI and MN. The service for Jon's Grandpa was very nice. Jon's uncle read what Jon had written in memory of his Grandpa and it was a beautiful tribute. The kids and I met a lot of family these last few days and the kids loved all the attention and new playmates. Glad we got to go and see family and also enjoy time as our "little" family. I will post pictures later. The weather in WI was nice and cool. Then we went to MN for the day and it was so HOT!! We are happy to be home and not on the road. The kids did awesome both ways. Which we prayed for. I also enjoyed the time to read on the drive. I got through 2 1/2 books so I was thrilled. I rarely read anymore but have decided I need to make time as I miss it. It was great as I would read and then sleep and so on. What else can you really do for 14+ hours driving in the middle of the night. HA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment