Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Sponges

I always knew kids were sponges and listened when we did not think they were listening. But this story goes to prove it. So for the last few weeks I have been babysitting my friend's 6 month old once a week while she works on call as a PT. So today I am feeding him his bottle and Easton says to me,"What is Micah drinking?" I said, "His milk." Easton says, "Is it Mommy's milk?" I said, "Yes, it is his Mommy's milk." (I wanted to clarify it was his Mommy and not my milk)Easton says," Yeah, that is healthy." It blows me away that he would say that. I have been looking into becoming a lactation consultant. So Easton has heard me talking to Jon and other people about it.

2 comments:

The Girberts said...

Wow! A lactation consultant? That would be great for you!!

The Boys and Mommy said...

I'm so behind on checking blogs out and updated ours. I didn't know you were thinking about being a l.c.? I've been thinking about that for the past eight months now. I would really like to go back to school and get a nursing degree. But in the meantime, I want to be a l.c. You'll have to let me know how it goes.