Here are some of the funny things we heard from Easton on our trip.
I had to do a party before we left Friday night so Jon had the car packed and the kids in their jammies. When I got home I just needed to grab a few things. Jon wanted to get on the road and I was taking a little too long and I got a bit defensive and we raised our voices a little. I talk loud anyway. So Easton says, "Guys guys be calm." That is what we tell him when he and Makenlee throw fits. "Be calm"
We were only maybe an hour into the drive Friday and he says, "Oh, no my pee pee is coming out. We need to stop." We made a HUGE mistake in letting him drink water the first couple hours of the drive. The kid downed 12 oz. in the like an hour. So he had an accident in his car seat. I felt bad for him, I can't blame him. But he was thirsty too. Oh, well. We learned. He just kept saying, "Mama I am thirsty."
Then we are driving and it starts lightening. He says, " It is stormin." Then he said," Look Dad a light show."
Then we were eating breakfast on the way up and he says" Dad, stop talking and let me eat."
As we were driving out of WI. Easton says." Look at all those farms." Then later he says,"Those nasty cows." As we drive by a field where they were spreading fertilizer.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
He is so funny! The things kids say just crack me up! What kid of party did you do? I am so sorry to hear of Jon's Grandpa's passing away. :(
I am a homemade Gourmet consultant now. have you heard of it?
Post a Comment