Wednesday, July 02, 2008

New joy for doing laundry

I have been w/o a washing machine for 10 days. Today it is fixed and I never thought I would say I have greater joy in doing laundry. With 2 kids we do a lot of wash. I think I average at least 4 or 5 a week. Well, what do you do when you don't have a machine. You become better friends with people who have one. HA!! Thank you to all those that let me do laundry at their house. The kids and Jon say thanks too. They like clean clothes. On top of all this Makenlee decided to get this gag reflux where if she chokes on something she throws up. Weird. Well, it just so happens it started Sunday. So fun w/o a washer. Then I tried these new diapers that leaked all over her clothes and bedding. GRRR!! But we are back in business and she can gag and leak all she wants now that I have a working washing machine. Just kidding. I am getting rid of those diapers.

No comments: