DISCLAIMER I AM NOT MAKING FUN OF THIS PERSON
This afternoon someone came to the door and rung the doorbell. I always look at the side window by the front door to see who it is 1st. Easton is always right there with me looking out. I don't just open my front door without knowing who is there. Anyway it was a teenage kid trying to do some fundraising. I honestly could not hear his cause through the door and 2 jabbering kids. I just politely said, " No thanks." Well, the teenage boy had a metal prosthesis (he was wearing shorts so I saw it) and upper arms but no forearms and 2 little disfigured fingers. It looked like an obvious deformity. So after I said, "No thanks." I sat back down w/ Makenlee on the couch and Easton says, " Mommy there was a puppet at our door." I am not making fun of this individual. I just thought what E said was funny. To him it looked like a puppet b/c of this kids lack of arms. I guess the brutal honesty is beginning. Earlier in the week I had said that someone was mean. I guess he overheard it and he said to me today, " ___ is mean." I do not want to say the person's name. I just hope and pray he never says it to that person. I would be so mortified. Easton is certainly my Holy Spirit. He keeps me in check.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment