Friday, May 02, 2008

Verses

When Jon and I picked our children's life verse when they were babies and then had them read at their dedication. (well, only Easton's was read theoretically, Rock Harbor is cool for doing that). But we did make photo cards with the kids picture and verse so people would have a remembrance of the day and to pray for them. It really was suppose to be a verse we choose novels. J/K. But one verse is not enough for us. We desire for our kids to live what their verses say. So I guess they should be called life verses....

3 comments:

Ryan and Melanie said...

I like the life verse(s) you chose for the kids! I too think RH was way cool for doing that!

Ryan and Melanie said...

Did you hear that Eric and Corinne had a baby boy a few weeks ago??

Jon and Melissa said...

Cool. What did they name him? How fun now they are like you guys and us w/ 1 of each. Don't they have a blog? Send it to me? The Gillilands are having another girl. Did you know that? I go on their website to ck out updates on them.