Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Character traits

It is amazing that the character traits you model or talk about for what seems like forever finally come to fruition. I watched a friend's boys today and they were a little sad leaving Mommy. So we were driving to our house and Easton says, " Boys it is ok. You can come to my house and we can watch a movie." He was so kind and tenderhearted it made me so proud of him. He had such humility. I am so proud of my little man. He has also been wanting to say the prayer when we eat and when he goes to bed. The stuff he prayers for amazes me. I am blown away. He is so attentive to things that I did not even know he knew anything about. Like a couple month's ago a friend was struggling with some work stuff and Jon and I had been talking about it. Well, that night Jon asked Easton who he wanted to pray for and he said our friend's name. He has a very sensitive spirit.

1 comment:

The Boys and Mommy said...

That is so sweet. What a caring little guy....all the girls are going to love him for that. Great parenting!