Thursday, May 29, 2008
Kind Brother
We have been trying to teach Easton what kindness is. So when he does something kind. We tell him so he knows what he is doing and that it is nice. Or vice versa when someone does something to him or he does something unkind we say that was not very kind. We will say that was not kind. Well, today I gave Makenlee some chicken that was a little too hot. I was REALLY sick yesterday with a tummy bug so I really did not want to blow on it if I am still harboring some germs so I scooted the chicken off to the side of her hi-chair tray so it would cool. She grabbed a piece and obviously it was a little too hot. She made a funny face and I said, " I know it is hot." Then Easton jumps out of his seat and says, "I'll blow on it." I did not even say anything to him prior. What was funny was I was thinking maybe I'll have E blow on it for her. I told him that was very kind of him to do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment