Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day



I had one of the best Mother's Day today. I am was very thankful for it. I was woken up at 6:30 am when Easton came in and threw my present on me. I was like what the heck are you doing. I am a bit of bear when I wake up abruptly especially when someone throws something on me. Then Jon comes in and I say what is this holding up a chain. He goes your present it is a necklace. I said all it is is a chain. He said, "Oh Crap and starts digging through the sheets and found the pendent part." I said, "Do we really have to do this now." He said, " I thought you were already awake." I said, "No I was woken up by Easton." Easton told him I was awake so that is why they both came in. Jon says we have to let Mommy sleep it is her special day. So I got to sleep more then later that morning we went out to Pigeon Forge to the outlets and had lunch. It was a wonderful day. Then Jon got me a yummy ice cream cake. I got a very pretty 3 diamond necklace (click on the above photo to see it) and card that Easton recorded a message too. He did a great job spoiling me and made me feel very appreciated. The kids had a great day and had lots of fun too.

No comments: