Well, school starts for our county this week. Not that Easton is in "real" school. But some of his friends are and once it starts Easton's social life comes to a screeching halt since playdates are few and far because of schedules. We got used to it some last Fall. But we are hoping to make new friends as Easton will be starting a new program...This Mama is excited and sad at the same time....More on that Thursday when it is his first day...
So the hustle and bustle of Fall is almost here!!!
Since some of the pools will be closing soon we tried to get some water fun in this week.
We also played with water guns and the sprinklers too. So much fun....





4 comments:
How are you feeling? He is going to pre-k 5 days a week right? Is M going this year?
It is so bittersweet. I am excited to see how the program goes but then he is out of my control for a # of hrs of the day...I am not to happy abut that. He is growing up. M is w/ me this yr. She will start p-school next yr when she is 3. How are you handeling all of it?? You are in a similar boat except you are big time school now...
I have to admit that I like the one on one time with Brody so much. I think that because I know she is going to have fun and learn, I am ok. However, she is not a big fan right now. I think she'll like it more once they start centers. :) B will go next year too for preschool.
I know Jon says that I had a little over 2 yrs 1 on 1 w/ Easton and now I will get my 1 on 1 w/ M. Plus taking 1 kid anywhere is easier then 2..It will be fine well at least that is what I am telling myself. It is just an adjustment and also the fact he is growing up TOO quick....I am happy really just sad too b/c these 4 1/2 yrs have flown by...you know what I mean.
Post a Comment