Easton started Pre-k Thursday. I did shed a few tears while saying goodbye to him on his first day. If I am this emotional over this year what will it be like next year when it is real school. I am happy and sad all at the same time over this new adventure for him.
He had a blast on his first day and talked all the way home of what they did. It just is so surreal dropping him off and driving the pick up line where he jumps in the car and buckles up. How is he old enough to do all this. I miss him dearly when he is gone at school. He has grown up way to fast in my opinion. He is growing up to be a fine little boy which makes me a very proud Mama. His teacher told me as she walked him to the car, "What a sweet boy Easton is." My heart melted.





No comments:
Post a Comment