Some friends and I ordered some of these latop lunch boxes for our kids. We got a group discount and got a great price on them. Well, the kids feel in love immediately. The first thought it would be fun to play w/ them. After a day of that I said, that they had to be used for food from now on.
All ready to go to the mall for a lunch date.
We are doing our part to be waste-fee around here.





5 comments:
Those are way cool! where can i get one of those? Cayden would love it!
Those are adorable. I remember when you put them up on FB.
Ok, wait. I may have missed this but is it made from recycled laptops? (Don't laugh!!)
Mel-No, I have no idea why they are called that. It is the name brand of them.
Oh!! Ok, thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment