The stuff I dealt w/ today while at work.....I really wanted to say to the lady that kept picking at her pimples. "Please do not pick you pimples/zits in front of me...I think that is gross." To the man who would not get off the cell phone the whole time he sat at my desk. "Please get off you cell phone so I can verify your child's info. Without you saying,"What, hold on, what??" The process goes by a lot quicker if you hang up and answer my questions...
Oh and last but not least. I am really sorry your baby has jaundice but it is helpful for you to try and remember the father's name. I mean is that too much to ask...You only slept w/ this man 9 months ago right and you can't remember his name....
But my all time favorite is a Mom comes in w/ a newborn and I say, "Dad what is your name?" "Oh,, no. I am not the Father...I am just her boyfriend...." NICE! So already shacking up w/ someone already....The baby was 3 days old.....
Sunday, August 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh, gotta love it!!! Some people...
WOW!! Who watches the kiddos while you work?
Post a Comment