Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday

We went to church in the morning. Our church rented out the civic coliseum and filled it w/ over 3000 people pretty cool. We even walked in with a famous women's basketball coach...Any guesses who??? I won't name drop til someone gives me the correct answer....
After church we went over to a friend's house which was filled with 50+ people for lunch. Talk about fun!!! After lunch Jon needed an nap since he was up all night and the kids and I went to the park and I did a mini photo shoot with them since it is not a holiday w/o me taking a million pics of the kids...
Before church
Smelling the flowers


The boy!!!

I love these two cutie's

Who knew sticks would be so fun....

She was playing HARD so she looks a little frazzled w/ her hair....We can't be perfect always..HA! Don't let the dress full you. This girl plays her heart out...
Side note...I HATE tights. They kept ridding down and sagging and looked all rumpled down by her shoes...then b/c she was playing so much they snagged and she put a run in them....


My oh my is this boy handsome and loveable.



Strike a pose

This is M's fat girl face

1 comment:

rachael said...

Cute Easter dress, Makenlee! I love the backgrounds in your pics (and that that's where you live - so cool!) What kind of camera do you have? Great pics!