We went to HB and walked downtown, walked down the pier, ate breakfast at Ruby's (cinnamon roll french toast rocks), watched the surfers, had lunch at BJ's....

A dolphin we spotted. There were 3 that were jumping out of the water....What is funny I had never seen one when I lived there..But see 3 that day....

My 2 cuties walking the pier hand and hand....

Oh, they are just so cute when they walk like this....

They have the best breakfast...bet you did not know that! Most people do not know they have breakfast....

Don't Jon and I look so happy...We were!!

Walking across a crosswalk that has a countdown....I forgot about those. We don't have those in these parts....

M sporting her lid...Wink wink KN!!

How I love this view....
AHHHH!!!!

The surfers....

Oh, how I love thee
HB!!! I miss you
desperately....

We drove by our old house that we lived in when we got married. We did not realize Knoxville was the cross street until we drove by...Oh, weird is that....
BJ's pizza was good as ever....Pizzokies...YUM YUM!!!
3 comments:
Great family pic of you all on the pier! What kind of camera do you have? The quality of those pics (the surfer!) were great!
Happy (belated) Easter!
We have Nikon D-60. Got it as a Christmas present this yr. It rocks...That dolphin pic we cropped on the camera. We pretty much edit, crop, change color now on the camera instead of photo shop now. We love it.
The Lid looks awesome!!
Post a Comment