Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Presents and Ben and Jerry's

After M's nap today she opened her gifts. Then off to dinner at TGIFriday's W/ coupons and a gift card and Ben Jerry's had a free cone day. My kinda dinner and dessert, HA!
I am ready for all the presents and my treat.
She is so me. It is sickening...

So much fun!!

Give me a cookie!!
Her 1st cabbage patch doll.
Malen Adeline born 4/22. I specifically picked it out b/c it had a birthday closet to her b-day. It was born on her buddy Brody's b-day (a friend from CA)...HA!!
BTW, Happy 2nd b-day Brody!!

Elmo sits on the potty toy.
M is very interested in the potty so we got her that (more like I had kept it in the attic and we wrapped it up as a new gift, HA...It helped E potty train)
and a ladybug/flower potty seat for her b-day.

Cookies I made for her...Got the idea out of magazine and it totally worked...

Her face is so funny here!! Tongue out...

She shared her ice cream w/ Easton

I like how she has her mouth open to demonstrate

Silly girl!

Enjoying some good ice cream

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

it looks like Makenlee had a wonderful day! So glad she got to get the free ice cream on her special day. We ended up going to meet Jeff when he got off work and had dessert BEFORE dinner!! What a special treat, huh?

Did I send you my website?
eakuban.blogpot.com