Tuesday, April 21, 2009

B-day Hat

The dreaded b-day hat!!!

Mommy likes to torment her children by putting a b-day hat on them. M actually does not mind it at all. She wears it and smiles. Easton HATED it. I did it to them for the 1st and 2nd b-days. I remembered the hat right as I was putting M to bed tonight. So right before bed I had to take a few pictures. Remember my new cool camera is not working inside so don't mind the funking lighting....It is being sent off to get repaired real soon. Wahoo!! We had to wait till all the b-day festivities were over. They are officially over!!!
This is just plain funny since here room looks like someone puked pepto. The whole pic looks funny! It is like a pink picture.....sorry I am crackin myself up.



My lil poser!!


Easton 2 years old
Don't do this to me!!!



I hate this!!!!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Love the hat idea! Just wanted to tell you, if you're wondering who it is from Clearwater, FL, visiting your blog...apparently it's me. :) I can't figure out why that stupid feedjit thing says I'm from Clearwater. I've gone on there like 5 times to change it, but it still doesn't work. Just wanted you to know you weren't still being stalked...

Jon and Melissa said...

That is flippin weird...I wonder if it has to do w/ like a router/modem setting....Well, I will scratch clearwater off my stalker list. HA!! Idenity reveled. What is funny is somebody of FB sent me a message saying why is your blog private now I want the password. She is a friend but it was funny. I had no idea she even looked at my blog.