These are for you Mom and everyone else that has asked what I got. Duck Duck Goose was today and boy did I have fun. I found great deals and what is awesome it will all resell next year.

Lots of stuff for name brand things for just $1

I paid on avg. $2-3 for each piece of clothing. I paid no more then $5. that was only on 2 things.

Lots of new stuff w/ tags for $3 each

Toys and a video monitor for $5

7 pairs of shoes for M and 1 pair of shoes for E. Crocs, converse for $4 each
You may wonder why she needs that many shoes well, she is my daughter and second the shoes were so cheap that I could not stop. Shoes are fun!!
2 comments:
Wow that is awesome! Way better deals than the hurley sale :)
Amen on the shoes for little girls! :)
Post a Comment