Monday, August 04, 2008

Vent on TN weather

We have lived here nearly 2 years. I have come to the conclusion I am a CA girl through and through. I don't like the cold of winter and the heat and humidity of the summer. Jon tells me it could be worse as he is a MN boy. So he knows how those two seasons can be gnarly. I feel stuck up in my house for 2 seasons. YUCK!!! I do like spring and fall. They are nice and pretty. So this is my vent. I feel all sweaty and gross today and I was only outside for less then an hour. I really took CA weather for granted. I miss it.....I miss 70 degrees and clear skies....This also occurred to me. For the past 5 years I have always lived where there was a pool. Since moving to our house last year we no longer have a pool so it makes this summer hotter. I have friend's with pools but not the same to drive to it vs. opening the door and walking to it....

3 comments:

Ryan and Melanie said...

Ok, so I just got back from the humidity and guess what? It is HOT and HUMID! UGH!!!! did you get my emails???

Jon and Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jon and Melissa said...

no, I have not gotten any emails from you. What is your email? I may start emailing you from my yahoo acct.
I may have an old email for you and something might be up w/ my hotmail acct. I have emailed you a few times and nothing back from ya.