Thursday, August 07, 2008

Shopping w/ Easton

E and I were at Target on a Mommy/son date today. I was looking at clearance in the toy dept. Well, I found a Diego toy that was like $39.99 for $9.98. This thing was huge over 50 pieces in it. I was like I have to get it for E but how am I going to do that if he is w/ me. So I found a Little Einstein toy to distract him and put the huge box under the cart. It was more wedged under the cart. So he did not even know. I was like sweet. But then as I was walking to check out I was thinking how am I going to buy it w/o him knowing. HMM!! So I get to the check stand and tell the cashier I have something under the cart but I don't want to pull it out. He understood and came around and scanned it. Well, at the same time E was like I want out of the cart. Well, he saw it. His eyes grew so big, " MOMMY, it is Diego." He yells...I said, "Yeah. It is for another little boy." "Who?" He said, "AAHH, Paco." I said. He says, " I want to go to Paco's house and play with this toy." All the way home he talks about going to Paco's. Then we get home and he precedes to tell Jon, " Daddy, Mommy bought Paco this toy. I am going to go play at his house." We went to the park later and on the way home he says,." Daddy look I think that is Paco's house." Jon and I looked at each other just laughed.

No comments: