I saw this in a magazine. I have no idea who would buy this product. It is a helmet that you put on your child who is learning to walk. Here is info on this lovely product.
Okay, I bought a soft padded helmet for Luke when he started to pull himself up on things. It wasn't as ugly as this one posted, but it wasn't cute. Sean thought I was crazy and didn't want Luke wearing it. He got his way. Luke never let me put it on...and if I did get it on his head, he'd rip it off three seconds later. I was the nervous first time mom....he was always hitting his head so hard on the tile. The dogs would knock him over and it scared the heck out of me. Luckily, he has a tough head.
“For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We ask God to give you a complete understanding of what he wants you to do in your life, and we ask him to make you wise with spiritual wisdom. Then the way you live will always honor and please the Lord, and you will continually do good, kind things for others. All the while, you will learn to know God better and better. We also pray that you will be strengthened with his glorious power so that you will have the patience and endurance you need.” Colossians 1:9-11
Makenlee Avery
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue. Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." Proverbs 31:25-26 & 30
2 comments:
Okay, I bought a soft padded helmet for Luke when he started to pull himself up on things. It wasn't as ugly as this one posted, but it wasn't cute. Sean thought I was crazy and didn't want Luke wearing it. He got his way. Luke never let me put it on...and if I did get it on his head, he'd rip it off three seconds later. I was the nervous first time mom....he was always hitting his head so hard on the tile. The dogs would knock him over and it scared the heck out of me. Luckily, he has a tough head.
I saw that same add Melissa and was totally thinking the same thing as you. :0)
Post a Comment