Thursday, August 28, 2008

Duck Duck Goose

I babysat 2 kids today. 3 yrs and 7 mo. Well, E wanted to play duck duck goose this afternoon. I think they play it at his school. It was so funny to see him to play it and him chase Tessa around and vice versa. They did not get the concept entirely as they would run after each other then both sit down and laugh. Easton asked my why Micah was not running I said, "Because he does not walk yet." E says, " He has to grow bigger." I said, "yep."

2 comments:

Cathi Hamen said...

cute story! it's so fun to run around with friends!!

i love the verses you posted for your kiddos! Isn't it amazing how much comfort & strength we get by reading the scriptures thru the eyes of our kids and for our kids?? the world must be so scary to those who have no hope in our Heavenly Father!

I am a friend of Sarah and Sean's... just saw your cute family photo on a comment so i thought i would drop a note and not just invisibly look at your blog!!
Enjoy your little ones! ~Cathi

Jon and Melissa said...

Thks for cking my blog out and posting a comment. You never know who looks at these blogs.