Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Easton's first real sickness
Easton got bit by the flu-bug this weekend. It was the first weekend Jon had off in 6 months. We had all these plans and we were even talking about driving to the beach for a mini-vacation. Hindsight glad we did not do it. He was throwing up and feversish all weekend. Finally woke up this morning not feverish and back to his normal happy self. He was so sad to look at just laying on the couch with his sad little eyes all weekend. I am praying we all don't get any residual effects. My house smells of Lysol so I am hoping all is clean and free of sick germs. This was Easton's real sickness so I am thankful he has been spared prior to this as I could not imagine. I can handle snot but throwing up for 2 days straight really wipes a mama out cleaning and washing everything it touched. Plus the stinch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
How you managed to make it three years without a vomiting child, I will never know. But, I am very sorry Easton was so sick. That is the worst. I'll be praying that the rest of you don't get what he had.
Post a Comment