Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Mommy Lights...
So mommy got her first speeding ticket today. Bummer!!! Easton said look mommy lights. I said yes, Easton, pray mommy does not get a ticket and that he would have mercy on mommy But she did. I still very confused as he told me I was going 45 in a 30. But he told me he would only say I was going 35 so it would not go on my record and I could go to court. What???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Oh no! Was that after MNM? Thanks for commenting on my blog and giving me the link to yours. I loved your Easter pics in your previous blog!
no, before on my way to mnm...I was already running late too.
If you go to court your ticket won't show up on your driving record. If you just pay the ticket it will be on there for three years and will make your insurance go up for three years. You still have to pay court costs, but that is about $100. Not sure about whey he changed the speed on the ticket. Maybe if you're 15 or more over it goes on your record no matter what. Sorry about that. Been there, done that. I learned my lesson!!
GRRRRR... how annoying!!! My friend just got one yesterday!
Post a Comment