Thursday, March 20, 2008

What do you do?

Today Makenlee was shaking one of Easton's Easter eggs he got at a Easter egg hunt. She is laughing and shaking. She was loving the noise it made. I was cooking in the kitchen. I hear this shake shake. Then splat the egg drops on the floor and opens. Then I hear smack smack. She was eating a jellybean. My hands are covered in chicken juice and I am like oh, no. What do I do get the jelly bean out and risk giving my daughter salmonella or do I let her eat it. I run over to the sink wash my hands as quick as I can and then ran to get the jellybean out and she had pretty much chewed it up and swallowed it. Oh, well. Her first jellybean at 11 months. GREAT!!! She is so the second kid. With Easton I would have about freaked. The things you let go w/ the 2nd kid.

No comments: