Friday, March 21, 2008

11 months

Our little lady is 11 months. Wow, time flies.
We were invited to an Easter Egg Hunt today.
After the kids then played on the playground.
Makenlee loves to swing. This swing almost ate her up it was so big. Plus she is missing a shoe I know it fell off and I had not put it back on yet.

Static hair!!!

2 comments:

The Boys and Mommy said...

That is the largest swing I have ever seen at a playground. If you lived in Texas, I would have to say, "only in Texas!" But "only in Tennessee" is close enough.

Jon and Melissa said...

I thought the same thing. I have only seen swings like that when I worked w/ special Ed kids back in the OC. Maybe there is special needs kids at the church the hunt was at. It was bizzarre to see a swing that big, who knows!!!