Friday, December 08, 2006

Christmas at Chilhowee Park






















We went to this Christmas event tonight with some friends. It was fun. They had a tree lighting ceremony, free food, a tour of the grounds which was all decorated with 125 lighted trees and 25 floating trees on the lake. We decorated cookies, heard Christmas carols, roasted marshmallows on the fire, drank egg nog and hot chocolate. It was frigid cold, but we had a good time and the kids braved the cold. It was so cold Easton hardly moved out of his stroller.

2 comments:

Ryan and Melanie said...

WOW! It looks freezing! I am so excited that you are having a girl! That is great! I hope they figure out the rcing heart issue b/c that is scary! Congratulations again!! Does it snow in Tenn??

Jon and Melissa said...

We have flurries. But nothing that sticks. We have had two since we moved here. I am not used to this cold and either is Easton. But it is fun to get all bundled up and stuff. It hardly phases Jon, since he is from MN.