Friday, December 29, 2006

Update on Melissa's heart issues

I went to the cardiologist this morning to discuss what is going on with my heart. All they really could say was they think I have an electrical issue, like a misfire that causes it to beat fast all of a sudden. The Dr.'s really do not know what is causing it though. The whole structure of my heart is fine though. I guess that is a good thing for a 27 year old. They want to put me on a beta-blocker medication. But I am so conflicted about taking it. I really do not have a peace. If that makes any sense. I really am praying for ultimate healing and that all these issues will not bother me anymore. I am taking the next two days to really pray and seek God's will in what I am supposed to do.

No comments: