Friday, July 03, 2009

Blog hop - hi My name is Melissa...Nice to meet you

UPDATE: Anyone tell how to get the links to show up!!! I looked on other sites and there were like 289. And they are on all the blogs. HELP!!!


I am doing something new called a blog hop and I am trying out McLinky!!! I saw it on Green Kiddos and today's theme is "introduce yourself".

So, my name is Melissa. Married to Jon for 7 1/2 years....We have Easton who is almost 4 1/2 yrs old and Makenlee who is 2. We moved from CA to TN almost 3 years ago. I am blessed to have a loving husband who serves me daily and two little munchkins that bring me so much joy. I am on a mission to raise happy and healthy children in a not so healthy world. We eat healthy, I cloth diaper Makenlee and we use a lot of natural products. I am crunchy but I make crunchy fun though!!! I love to talk about a lot all things so if you have a question post a comment and I will answer.

I love to talk about life and all that I learned since becoming a Mom on my blog as well as just our adventures as a family. I try to keep family and friends near and far updated. I love to photography so my kids are my little models quite often.

I am an avid researcher and make very informed decisions when it comes to my children. We whole heartedly believe in the ONE who made the body heals the body. Our family has seen it first hand so many times...I am so truly thankful for all I have learned about myself as I became a wife and Mom. God has opened my eyes to so many things and I take nothing for granted.


10 comments:

The Royal Family said...

cute blog, and cute family!. hop hop hop
The buzz,
Brandy

The Four Week Vegan said...

Nice to meet you Melissa. You have a beautiful family.

My Trendy Tykes said...

You have a beautiful family! We are neighbors (kind of). I am in MS at the very top, 40 mins from Memphis, TN.

Drahdrah said...

Just stopping by from the blog hop. Beautiful family.

Taking Heart said...

Your family is lovely! Happy holiday weekend!

Sheila said...

Hoppin in to say hi. Have a wonderful 4th of July!

TheAtticGirl said...

Hi Melissa. Did you accidentally erase any of the code that you copied & pasted? I'm not sure why yours isn't showing all of the links unless some code got erased. Stopping by on the blog hop; hope you have a happy 4th of July!

http://www.atticgirl.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Out Blog Hoppin tonight! Nice to meet you!
I’m a homeschool / SAHM to 3 — Living in Louisiana — Hope you come by to visit.

Stacie said...

Stop by from the blog hop to say hello! Hope you had a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hopping by to say hello...love the pic in your blog header. It is nice to meet you.