
I found this story of this beautiful 5 year old little girl off a blog 3 weeks ago...My heart aches for her and the family...There life was "normal" 3 weeks ago and then went in for a CT for a hand tremor and find a tumor on her brain that is cancerous. She has since had surgery but they only got some of it...She is relearning to talk, walk, etc.....She has been in the hospital ever since and their life completely turned upside down. She just started chemo last night...
Check out her story, pics and more on her Caring Bridge website.
Please pray for her and if you feel inclined to donate or send her a cute hat since she will be losing her hair the info for the hospital is
Phoenix Children's Hospital
1919 East Thomas Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
I believe you can mail directly to the hospital. I emailed Holly her Mom so if something changes I will update the post.





No comments:
Post a Comment