Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Buying for 2 kids

I have been thinking a lot about how much we eat and spend on food etc. lately. It is crazy how much food we go through w/ 2 kids. Easton has always not been the best eater but the last 3-4 months he has been doing so much better and he will actually eat the same stuff that the family eats. Anyway, so today I was at the store getting a multi-vitamin and I realized that I should be giving both kids one since Makenlee is older now. I literally thought to myself the dosage says 2 can't I just give 1 to each kid then I won't go through as many. Crazy. So I bought the big bottle b/c the other ones only had 30 in them I am like I can't be buying 6 bottles to get through one month. AHH. When I would make dinner we always had leftovers for lunch the next day or 2. Not anymore really. We never used to go through a dozen eggs in 1 week. We almost do now. Then there is chesse. Oh, my gosh I do not even know how much. We go through so much stuff it is crazy. I counted last week we consumed close to 15 bananas. That is probably why my kids are monkey's. I am not complaining at all. I just can't believe how much my kids eat. Is this normal? I wouldn't think adding one person would do this.

1 comment:

Temre said...

Well hello. As you can tell, I have finally figured out how to post on this thing:)
Yes, it is amazing how much kids eat. Wait until they get older. Colby is going to send us to the poor house.... 8 years old, 120 pounds, 5 ft. The kid is wearing size 9 shoes (in mens). I suggest instead of a college fund you start a food fund:)
Just think about how much food Jon and his family went through....
Miss you guys.