Friday, June 20, 2008
41 months
So this is a funny post. I was checking my email today and I had this email saying your child is 41 months. I think this is hilarious. I signed up on babycenter when I was pregnant w/ E and it would send emails weekly about my pregnancy then once he was born they'd come weekly then monthly and so on. I still get these emails I sometimes pruise them but rarely really read them anymore. But you'd think they'd stop maybe at year 3 or something being monthly. I just thought it was funny. Like I'd refer to E's age as 41 months or something vs. almost 3 1/2 yrs. I got to talking to a lady once about that and when you stop saying months. I stopped around 20 mo. I would just say oh he will be 2 in January or whatever. This lady said she once knew someone that said my son is 36 months vs. just 3 yrs old. Come on I lose track after 2 how many months my kid is. Let's see if my mom still got emails hers would be month 443. Ha!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Actually yes I do it tells me what to expect for an almost 29 year old...ha!
Post a Comment