Here are some shots on the plane. It was great having the middle seat open on both flights so I could set Makenlee down to play or when Easton got out of his car seat to watch his movie. When we got on the 2nd plane it was way past Makenlee's nap and she was hungry so she was fussy. This guy in front of me and across the aisle kept turning around and glaring at me as I am trying to calm her down and get her fed so I polietly told him that I was not going to handle him turning around and glaring every time she cried for the next 3 1/2 hours. He said, "She is crying." I said, "I know and I am trying my hardest to calm her down." He then said "Well, you could have left her at home." I told him that was not an option. He did not turn around another time though. After some thought I should have said, "She is not a dog. She is my baby." Oh, well. He was an old man who I would be very surprised if he was married let alone had children. Because he was a total fill in the blank. Everyone around me was like you go for telling him off and then as we were getting off the plane they were like she is such a good baby. All she needed was to be fed and napped and she was happy thereafter.
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I can't believe he actually told you to leave her at home. How rude!! Good for you for speaking your mind. I'm glad things turned up on that plane ride. That is a long time on a plane. So sweet of Easton to think of Eli!! He's making his list, too! I don't think he quite gets Christmas, though. Miss you guys! Have fun!
Some people are so clueless!!!!!! Good for you for putting him in his place.
Post a Comment