Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Look what I found today!!!

Easton is pretty much I think over taking a nap. But I still take him up to his room everyday and tell him he has to have some rest time. I really don't care if he plays just as long as he is quiet and stays in his room for a couple hours. Well, this is out of control. Today this is what I found. It gets worse as you scroll down. I had a great laugh but I am also VERY mad he trashed his room and well, keep scrolling and you will see why.




Some of this was in his closet on a shelf. He climbed up on a plastic tote and took games and markers down that he is not supposed to have unless he is supervised. I wonder why?

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Ohh! The marker faced pic is toooo funny! Oh my - I can't believe he did that to himself! Glad you finally took a pic! :)
Elizabeth

Ryan and Melanie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! That is priceless. (sp?) Def. save that one for him!