Wednesday, November 21, 2007

7 months

Makenlee is 7 months today. Time flies. She is so active. Pulling herself up to stand in front of the couch. Crawling more everyday. I thought E was active. This girl gives him a run for it. She keeps us on our toes these days. Can't wait to see what she is doing in the months to come. One thing for sure is being she is my second I enjoy her milestones more because I know what to expect and it is not uncharted territory and endless wonder of when is this going to happen or what happens at this age. It is so fun to watch her accomplish things and her excitement for her new abilities. I also now how fast they grow too so I can now sit and relax and enjoy each stage with her. She is so happy, loving and full fun. I feel blessed to have my two kids.

No comments: