Some of the convos over the last week that made me chuckle
Walking in Target and Makenlee is wanting to stay in the clothing dept...Big surprise there! HA!
I say,"You better hurry Makenlee or Mama is going to leave you at Target."
M says,"Not funny!"
Easton got scratch on his leg today at school so as I we are driving home I ask him about it.
Easton says,"Another boy pushed me and I fell and scratched my leg."
Makenlee says w/ great concern,"Some one push you, braa braa? Nolan?"
Easton,"No, Makenlee Nolan did not push me. Another boy did."
My sweet girl loves her braa braa.
She really misses him when he is at school. He goes everyday now and she has wanted to take a backpack and lunchbox every morning just like her big brother. Precious!
Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment