Sunday, September 27, 2009

Are you ready for some football???

Easton and Jon (heck Makenlee too) are so excited to watch the Packers this season. Mommy is too I guess it gives me a little of 3 hours to do fun things...Can't complain.
The guys watching the opener against the Bears.
Easton was happy he got to stay up a little late and hang out w/ Daddy.
It was cute after maybe 1/2 hour he said,"Daddy I am getting tired. I need to get into bed to go night night."

2 comments:

Ryan and Melanie said...

Hi Melissa! They look very cute! Right now, Makena, Brody, and Ryan all have their Colts jerseys on and I am searching the internet for a cheerleading uniform for Makena. I found one I liked and they don't have her size. Anyway, I took a break to check out your blog! Have a great football season!

Jon and Melissa said...

Try ebay.