Thursday, June 25, 2009

Last post about NC

On Monday we drove back to TN. We hit Trader Joe's to fill up the freezer and the pantry of yumminess and then IKEA....New IKEA just opened in Charlotte...
Eating our oh so yummy healthy cheap lunch at IKEa while watching a movie...
Can I just tell you how much I heart IKEA!!!
That would have to be a whole another post....
My only bent is the height requirement for the kids area. Now mind you I don't normally let my kids go play in an area sans me w/ people I have no idea their criminal background or qualifications. But I devised a plan. The kids go to the play area and Jon and I sit on the outside where they had couches. We would eat our lunch, talk and have a mini-date while I could technically watch my kids but they were not requiring my attn. Well, we go up and M is like 3 in too short...Bummer! I can't send one kid in and the other is screaming her ever bloody head off watching her big bro play. So now I had 2 kids screaming their ever bloody heads off b/c E wanted to play so bad..NICE!!! We quickly hit the road back to TN!!!
Love the decor

Love this pattern

I want this light

No comments: