I was over at my friend Kimberly's yesterday and we were talking and she asks me if I read April Rose's blog. I said. "No." Well, then Kimberly said that there were allegations it was fake. I get on to look at my blogs last night and there is a blog post from MckMama and Bring the Rain about it..HMM!!! I am not going to even go into why someone would allege they were preg w/ a trisomy baby and gave birth, take alleged donations and then pull the plug on the blog b/c of hateful posts and emails. Go to the above blogs if you want to read when Angie and Jennifer had to say. They say it better then I would anyway.
This is why I am glad I did not get all wrapped up in that facade. God has been telling me I need to limit my computer time. So I have. You go on people blogs and it says pray for this person or that...and I would. But then over the last month or so I feel God said, "Stop clicking." Ok, I am not saying God does not want to hear my prayers I am saying but I have a VERY caring personality. I love people, (even though it sometimes does not show). I really do care. I also have a tendency to get freaked out, worry over people and their decisions when it comes to children. So I just can't go there I can't get wrapped up in someone else's drama/problems/burden b/c then it reaks havoc on my own personal life. Make sense??
Just like anything blogs are great but then they are a not so good thing. It is like a window into someone life. If you know that person personally it is great but if you don't and you are clicking onto them you are almost like being a voyeur in their living room window. Watching them and knowing what is going on in their lives and they have no idea who you are.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Can you believe people do that!! Blogger takes them off as soon as they find out... I'm sure other blog hosts do too. I can't wait to click on the blog you linked to to read what they have to say.
Post a Comment