Friday, February 08, 2008

Makenlee's 9 month Photos

I finally got around to do Makenlee's 9 month photos today.
She is nearly 10 months but oh well.


She looks so innocent here.

There is our silly girl.


I wanted to get one of her standing. But she would not smile for any of those pictures.



3 comments:

Ryan and Melanie said...

GREAT pictures of Makenlee :) What is the white backdrop? I am looking for a large black blanket and a white one to use. Any ideas on where to get one? (I checked Bed, BAth, and Beyond and Linens and Things.) I lOVE that dress too!

Jon and Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jon and Melissa said...

I went to Sears. But when I have tried to do pictures like this in the past I have always used a white sheet. It works great.