Wednesday, February 06, 2008
We don't watch the news!!
Jon and I don't watch the news. It is too depressing, I don't have time and the news in East TN, well it sucks. I'd rather watch grass grow then watch hillbillies talk about Billy Bob's truck breaking down at the Weigels or Cracker Barrel. No offense to my East TN friends. We just don't think it is good journalism either. We listen to the radio in the car. I read the paper when I get it on the weekends, but mostly just look at the ads. Well, this is how completly out of it I am. Today my Mom and my friend from CA call saying, " Are you ok?" "Why?" I ask. "There are tornandos in TN." "Really, where", I say. "Don't you watch the news?" "No" Well, I guess that is why they have tornado warnings on the news. Ha. Plus the 2 people I was going to vote for, they both dropped out of the race. Just goes to show I need to be more informed. I think I know the things I need to know and everything else is well, not important. Ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I am glad you are all ok!! I know what you mean about the news. OUt here it seems to be all about Britany and whether she is in or out of the hospital.... How's the search going for preschools?
Post a Comment